Friday, March 20, 2009

Ireland



















































































































































































































"One!"





















Mr. Waters looks way out of it




























































































The Kylemore Abbey







































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Jelly babies.























Our first hotel room











































































































































































Well, I'm back from Ireland and I am dead tired. I officially hate airplanes and charter buses ( Oh, sorry, Coaches ). I got a total of 1% of my homework done but I did manage to read an Agatha Christie book. Our first day there we just kinda chilled in our hotel for the few short hours. It was a lovely hotel. The food was amazing. Second day we went to Cannemara ( sp? ) Marble... place, and the Kylemore Abbey castle. It was amazing. Got a funny shot of one of the band directors saying "One." I was trying to get random shots of the directors, but it was harder to get pictures of Waters because he was on a different bus than us. Uhm. Ja. I took lots of pictures. And my friend "asked me out" in front of the castle. I told him that I swore to myself that I would not have a boyfriend in high school when my sister got pregnant. It got rather irritating though, because he was always by my side. Guh. Well, anyways. We went to a shopping center in Gallway. On the third day, I got really motion sick. I eventually had the bus pull over ( actually, Tammy, one of the parents, had the bus pull over ). Turns out I saved at least 4 other people from getting to the point that I was at. :P I never once vomitted, though. I don't remember what we did that day.... On the fourth day, we had the parade ( YOU CAN FIND US ON YOUTUBE!!!!!! ) and that was amazing. Parades here at home seem so weak compared to the one in Dublin. Oh. We moved hotels on the third day, right. Went to a 5 star hotel. Ja. Spoiled band kids. Anyhoodles, back to the parade. The streets were packed. Then afterwards we caught the last few minutes of a Hurling match and we got to watch a Gaelic Football game. It was awesome. American football....... Well, the players are pansies in my eyes, now. On the fifth------ OH! Third day, we went to a Monastic site. Really nice and pretty------- On the fifth day, we took a tour in Dublin then they let us loose to shop. Our sixth day, we went to another Monastic site and went shopping again... Then we came home. Haha. There were TONS of sheep there. And cows. And magpie. I like magpie. They're pretty. ANYHOODLES. Time for pictures I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment